Whats wrong with People Hup in WP8.1 and Outlook.com People ?

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
First i had problem in Syncing 495 outlook contacts with Facebook 8.1.. finally i manually sync almost 150+ contacts on phone other s are automatically synced without any problem .. after few days i update some email addresses, home addresses, work details, nots and added last names for 300+ contacts in my Lumia 920 WP8.1 DP (updated 8.1 DP).. after 2 weeks (today) i checked outlook.com contacts, email, names ect.. for 300+ contacts are not synced.. they are showing old detailes.. i checked Windows 8.1 in my lap top its also not synced.. i tried to manually sync on phone in email+Account,, no use.. anyone facing this problem in WP8.1 DP? ?

Shimoner01

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Ya, if I understand you correctly, I think I have the exact same problem. Just got a new phone and upgraded it to 8.1. Not sure if it is 8.1 or outlook that is causing the problem. All of my contacts are on the phone. However, where on my old 920 I had linked a SIM contact with Facebook, it is no longer linking the two and it doesn't give the option to re-link them because it seems to remember that it had been done in the past. With other contacts, it just isn't pulling their profile pictures down, so many contracts on my list display a gray square, but this can be remedied with the annoying step of opening each contract.

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I search 🔍 for a solution everywhere.. Seams like its problem in Wp8.1 dp.. Waiting for the Final wp8.1 version with Nokia cyan update.. I havent had this problem on Windows phone 8.0

wrm1

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
It's not just WP 8.1. My surface wasn't talking to the website and my phone wasn't talking to the website. What I wound up doing (on my phone at least) was adding my email address again and setting it to sync email, contacts, calendar, etc. Then going into the one that I signed in with and setting it to not sync. It worked on my phone. I make changes and they appear online and vise-a-versa. I still haven't come up with a fix for the Surface though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes