Hi folks, I'm currently trying to move away from Android to a new Nokia Lumia but retain my data in GMail / Google Calendar, which so far seems quite possible.

I upgraded my Lumia 1020 handset to 8.1 and so far it's made a good phone into a great phone. I've got two issues though, firstly my family share their Google Calendars, so I can easily manage my kids Calendars and put appointments in / move them etc.

Whilst the Calendar in 8.1 is a massive improvement on the 8.0 version, I don't seem able to add an appointment for anyone other than myself. Does anyone know if this is a known quirk, bug that's being addressed or simply something that can't be done? (I should clarify that I have full permissions to the Calendars, so can add events into other peoples Calendars from the Google browser interface or my Android phone)

Secondly, I don't seem able to add labels to messages in Gmail - I can move messages into folders, but not apply labels. I guess I could live without the feature, but just thought it worth asking.
    05-22-2014 10:38 AM
    Sorry, I've realised the problem is not creating an appointment in someone else's calendar, its changing an existing appointment out from one onto another.
    05-22-2014 02:23 PM