Do we have a memory usage meter?

kottapar

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
It was emabrassing when a colleague asked how I can prove that my 820 doesn't have any lag. I searched and didn't find any app that'll report the current memory(RAM) usage.
Now that we have the Micromax win8.1 mobiles with excellent specs here in India, I'm betting it'll help in taking 8.1mobi to the masses. When compared to android 8.1mobi fares so well in terms of performance.

kottapar

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
well, I'm using #1 ToolKit. I'm looking for an app that shows real-time ram usage. Probably microsoft has not allowed permissions to that.

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
No its a tool used by developers to see if there app is hogging ram.... It is in built-in in computer visual studio application so technically an app just not for the mobile OS ...you can't show real time usage period

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
It was emabrassing when a colleague asked how I can prove that my 820 doesn't have any lag. I searched and didn't find any app that'll report the current memory(RAM) usage.

On a side note, what is even more embarrassing is trying to prove a phone doesn't lag by 'monitoring' RAM usage. At least if you are using the traditional meaning of the term 'lag' there is absolutely no connection to RAM usage on WP.

What you can get is the 'resuming' message, and that is related to RAM usage, but that is not what we call 'lag'.

Lag usually refers to stuttering in the UI or the UI's inability to follow your finger movements precisely, for example when scrolling quickly, the UI may lag behind your finger movements.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos