Disable Word Flow

seanmh72

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to disable Word Flow? I find that when I type sometimes, my finger slides along the screen and starts to type for me and I make more mistakes that usual when typing.

I really just want the normal keyboard.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to disable Word Flow? I find that when I type sometimes, my finger slides along the screen and starts to type for me and I make more mistakes that usual when typing.

No, you can't turn it off, you'll just need to be more careful when typing. You should really give Word Flow a try though, it's much faster than typing out each word letter by letter.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site

No... don't use the English keyboard.

anon(5344611)

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure why others are saying you can't disable it, but you can, easily. Go to Settings > Keyboard, tap the language you want to modify, then deselect "Type as I swipe through letters" (the last item). That's it.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes you can.
First though, Wordflow is the normal keyboard. Shape writing is the swype KB.
go to settings and disable type as I swipe through letters

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss