Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Rubbish, next time I'll buy a new phone with Android/iOS. WP have disappointed me.
Yeah, Like Android received all the updates on time,eh? We're receiving updates at a pace Android can never match..I can give it to you in writing. We have 3 Android in the family, all of them are on ICS/ jelly bean. Complete waste of money 💵.

dcbakkk

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
How's your phone treating you without the update?
My phone does not treat me, I mean that Microsoft/Nokia/Carrier are delayed so much, I'm just complaining, WP8.1 Update does not roll out at present, The news of WP8.1 GDR1 is coming, so much funny? Their action is challenge for people who are waiting the update! I think.

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I am just tired �� of Nokia and now Microsoft... Really these companies will not give a official date and the people working in those companies gives us �� NOTE (THEIR) speculated date and increase our hopes into thinking �� like will get this update on so and so date and time and the final update will reach out to end users lately even taking months too... This is just crap....
They should be following this
Just give us a date ��
and nobody would ask again and again...
How many would agree with me?

I give you a date: next year.

dcbakkk

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, Like Android received all the updates on time,eh? We're receiving updates at a pace Android can never match..I can give it to you in writing. We have 3 Android in the family, all of them are on ICS/ jelly bean. Complete waste of money 💵.
Huh, I'm just complaining, in fact I turned to Nokia Lumia 920 form HTC Desire, it's enough of fragmented of Android.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes