Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
WTF, Did Cyan install the Facebook app on anyone elses phone?

I just checked my app updates and it told me Facebook was updated recently, I detest that site, there is no way in hell I would infect my phone with the facebook app, so something else installed it

William Sanjaya

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 925 doesn't get the update *sigh*. On the other hand my Huawei W1 did. And one thing I've noticed is: app switching's just become really fast. Sometimes running an app (even not previously ran, after phone restart for instance) will show 'resuming'. The second time running the same app after it has been closed is darn fast. Switching between running apps (7 apps I tried) is also fast, faster than ever before on my W1 with 512MB RAM. Can hardly wait to have it on my 925 as well!

Ma1dere

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Pulled? Probably because of that input lag issue some people report about.
Dat rollout speed tho. By this rate I will be optimistic saying that handsets, locked to US carriers, will get Cyan around November.

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Just tweeted TMobile US
Said that it would release updates to its Lumia users. "Later this year"
NOT Happy about that one bit
People are already getting it, if I don't get it within the next 3 weeks I'm just going to get the Developer Preview because months is total BS

Will post a screenshot of the tweet when I can.

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Just tweeted TMobile US
Said that it would release updates to its Lumia users. "Later this year"
NOT Happy about that one bit
People are already getting it, if I don't get it within the next 3 weeks I'm just going to get the Developer Preview because months is total BS

Will post a screenshot of the tweet when I can.

There's no reason to not install the dev preview anyway, its the same OS that comes with Cyan

fredie12

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
typical EE last to release cyan!!!!! Tesco mobile and vodaphone both rolling it out. But "THE BIGGEST AND BEST" are last as usual! should rename it "WE DON'T GIVE A F*** ABOUT YOU" network!.

NoodleKing

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
typical EE last to release cyan!!!!! Tesco mobile and vodaphone both rolling it out. But "THE BIGGEST AND BEST" are last as usual! should rename it "WE DON'T GIVE A F*** ABOUT YOU" network!.

Come get the new "GO F*** YOURSELF" plan! Nights and weekends cost extra!

Thomas Molina

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Come get the new "GO F*** YOURSELF" plan! Nights and weekends cost extra!

HA, UK has the update, and the US does not! Stop complaining please. Nothing is rolling out in the US, so dont feel left out. We have to wait on our bull**** cellular companies who lie to us and tell us that they're "going to be one of the first to bring Windows Phone 8.1 to you." and this was back in April

NoodleKing

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Wasn't really complaining, was just trying to throw some humor in there to break up the tension. I honestly don't mind waiting. MS is pushing out the updates to other places to test and tweek them before releasing it in the US, which I'm fine with.

NightOrchid

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Well Im still waiting.. L1520 on UK CV.. Nothing Yet.. Did have the DP, but too many screen issues so rolled back to 8.0

its 02.10 here in UK and still nothing... Oh well, Maybe tomorrow

Move your a*s MS come on..

OneDriver88

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm not trying to give my L521 the BSoD with the Dev Preview. Just wish the carriers here in The States went in line like the rest of the Globe with the updates.

Joaquim Reis

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Well Im still waiting.. L1520 on UK CV.. Nothing Yet.. Did have the DP, but too many screen issues so rolled back to 8.0

its 02.10 here in UK and still nothing... Oh well, Maybe tomorrow

Move your a*s MS come on..

1520? You better keep waiting xD Doubt it will be out this week (yes i have one too) xD

Compiux

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Well, I installed the update and yes, OS update /tear
Oh well... Lets keep waiting.

Phone: 1020
Carrier: Tigo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member