Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

cocotutch

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi all!

In a bid to prevent thousands of threads and posts asking when your country has received Lumia Cyan or Windows 8.1 for your Lumia, I thought I'd put it all here (with permission from Laura Knotek) as a sticky, so you all can track each country's release.

Feel free to PM me, if I've missed a country here and there, and I'll add it to the list! :)

LUMIA CYAN + WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 HAS BEEN RELEASED IN:

• The Americas & Canada
  • Europe
  • Asia & Asia Pacific
  • Africa
  • Middle East

DEVICES WITH THE UPDATE AVAILABLE:

• Nokia Lumia 1520
  • Nokia Lumia 1320
  • Nokia Lumia 1020
  • Nokia Lumia 925
  • Nokia Lumia 720
  • Nokia Lumia 920
  • Nokia Lumia 820
  • Nokia Lumia 625
  • Nokia Lumia 520

THE UPDATE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED IN THE FOLLOWING REGIONS:

• The update is available in ALL regions.

THE UPDATE IS NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR:

• Nokia Lumia 929 (Icon)
  • Nokia Lumia 928
  • Nokia Lumia 822
  • Nokia Lumia 620
  • Nokia Lumia 525
  • Nokia Lumia 521

DEVICES SUPPORTED BY WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 AUTOMATICALLY:

• Nokia Lumia 630
  • Nokia Lumia 635
  • Nokia Lumia 930

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update this list as needed, following as many updates as I can. Please PM or Post (if the thread is not locked) when the update officially rolls out in your country.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: This is for the official Windows Phone 8.1 and Lumia Cyan Update. This is not in reference to Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview.

UPDATE 2014/07/03: Following correspondence with Nokia Australia: If your phone is from a different country, you will need to wait for the update to be released in that country. Changing the region will NOT work.

DEVICES RUNNING THE DEVELOPER PREVIEW ARE STILL NOT GETTING CYAN. YOU NEED TO DOWNGRADE TO 8.0 TO INSTALL IT IF IT IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DEVICE.

Thanks.

Last edited:

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
South Asia is not in your list and I'm sure we are getting 8.1. BTW good idea. Just make sure you update it regularly

Last edited:

Aman2901

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I appreciate the effort as this is going to be a hard task in near future..And do it country-wise when there have been a lot of releases!!
Cheers--Aman2901

cocotutch

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I appreciate the effort as this is going to be a hard task in near future..And do it country-wise when there have been a lot of releases!!
Cheers--Aman2901

I will be removing the regions and adding each country to the "available" list, as I find which countries have it. Stay tuned! :)

fonix232

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't it be easier to have a spreadsheet on GDrive/OneDrive, and have phones as columns, countries as rows? Three status (Unreleased, OTA, NaviFirm) should do it.

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
wasn't this update supposed to start a long time ago? what in the world is going on with Microsoft. Can't seem to get anything out on time and what does come out seems so screwed up (1st xbox music and now the Calendar app) that it has me seriously questioning my loyalty to the brand. They could at least quit all the cloak and dagger crap and come out and admit their mistakes and tell the already very low percentage of wp users what is going on. I do feel like they at least owe us that

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3