Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Tried after DP 8.1 installed with the Turkish ROM. I have a carrier unlocked phone too... Confirmed as fake!!!!

Please close this thread... Complete waste of time!!!

davesannie

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Yeah... sure...

These are the codes for the colour variants for 1520

059V5S1 VAR EURO TR CV YELLOW
059V5R8 VAR EURO TR CV WHITE
059V5R7 VAR EURO TR CV BLACK
059V5R9 VAR EURO TR CV RED

Go here and put in the corresponding code: Get Lates Nokia Firmwares From Product Code MrCrab.Net

Download each of the files. Take off the checksum code from each of the files. It will be a number followed by underscore '_'.

Also make sure that the file: RM937_1028.3562.1402.0001_RETAIL_eu_turkey_207_01_374091_prd_signed.ffu, is named correctly. I think it downloads without the 'signed' part in the file name.

Copy all the files to C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products\rm-937

Use Nokia Care Suite 2014.15.9 to flash the ROM. It will say that the product is not for this phone. Flash anyway, it works.

Tried checking for updates, nothing showing, so I suspect fake.
I will try again after installing DP 8.1, and see if the update pops up, but as I suspect... Fake!!!!
Did you set region to Turkisch ?

cocotutch

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
The post has been removed, and the information has been corrected in the OP. I will be contacting my friend in Turkey for further clarification on this issue. Many apologies.

Yep for my too but I got it via OTA today.Does anyone know how to check my device that can proof what I got is real.

If possible, please provide a screenshot of the "extras+info" screen, with your product code and the other information. Thank-you.

Appreciate it!!!!

If you aren't located in Turkey, this could have been causing your issues.

davesannie

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
@Geddeeee did you do it like this ? : install onto your phone and leave your region as Turkey, you can change the language to English if you cant read the other language. After the rom is loaded up and you have done your initial setup with signing in with your Microsoft account just check for updates and away you go with cyan, the wp 8.1 is still not final though, load the developer preview back onto your phone once you have the cyan update and check for updates again and it will update the wp8.1 version to a newer build.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
@Geddeeee did you do it like this ? : install onto your phone and leave your region as Turkey, you can change the language to English if you cant read the other language. After the rom is loaded up and you have done your initial setup with signing in with your Microsoft account just check for updates and away you go with cyan, the wp 8.1 is still not final though, load the developer preview back onto your phone once you have the cyan update and check for updates again and it will update the wp8.1 version to a newer build.

Yeah. Left region as Turkey, changed language to English, signed in, checked for updates (more than once), no updates.
I even updated all the system files, Glance, Touch etc to see if this made a difference. Still nothing..... Then installed DP and tried again.

Zilch across the board... So, fake..... I develop for phones, so know the drill... If the update was available, I would have found a way to get it!!!!

I installed the ROM a few times with different approaches to see if this made a difference... Still nothing...

davesannie

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. Left region as Turkey, changed language to English, signed in, checked for updates (more than once), no updates.
I even updated all the system files, Glance, Touch etc to see if this made a difference. Still nothing..... Then installed DP and tried again.

Zilch across the board... So, fake..... I develop for phones, so know the drill... If the update was available, I would have found a way to get it!!!!

I installed the ROM a few times with different approaches to see if this made a difference... Still nothing...

Hmm ok that sucks was really hoping for Cyan for the 1520 :D

itzkavin

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Maybe a minor update. Not possible that it shall be GDR1.. Interesting to see them still use WP Blue instead of Cyan..

KCandSunshine13

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi all!

In a bid to prevent thousands of threads and posts asking when your country has received Lumia Cyan or Windows 8.1 for your Lumia, I thought I'd put it all here (with permission from Laura Knotek) as a sticky, so you all can track each country's release.

THE UPDATE IS NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR:

• Nokia Lumia 1520
  • Nokia Lumia 1320
  • Nokia Lumia 1020
  • Nokia Lumia 929 (Icon)
  • Nokia Lumia 928
  • Nokia Lumia 920
  • Nokia Lumia 822
  • Nokia Lumia 820
  • Nokia Lumia 810
  • Nokia Lumia 720
  • Nokia Lumia 620
  • Nokia Lumia 525
  • Nokia Lumia 521
  • Nokia Lumia 520
  • Samsung ATIV SE
  • Samsung ATIV S Neo
  • Samsung ATIV S
  • Samsung ATIV Odyssey
  • HTC 8X
  • HTC 8XT
  • HTC 8S
  • Huawei Ascend W1
  • Huawei Ascend W2

Thanks everyone!

Please correct me if I am wrong; however, aren't all Windows Phones running 8 getting the 8.1 update? If yes, then why is there a need to list all the Windows Phones? If I am wrong, then perhaps it would best to list the Windows Phones that are not going to get the 8.1 update? Just asking. I like tracking idea. Thanks for doing this.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Please correct me if I am wrong; however, aren't all Windows Phones running 8 getting the 8.1 update? If yes, then why is there a need to list all the Windows Phones? If I am wrong, then perhaps it would best to list the Windows Phones that are not going to get the 8.1 update? Just asking. I like tracking idea. Thanks for doing this.

While it is true that all wp8 phones are going to get updated to WP 8.1, Nokia rolls out custom firmware for each devices starting from flagships. This means that if I have 1520, the firmware would be released before 520's. Or sometimes 520 before 1520. So the individual phone models bames along with their status of updates

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

Yes all are getting the update however they won't receive it at the same time. That's why there's a list. As each device receives the update they will be marked as such.

EDIT: Looks like I got beat to it😊

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo