Photos being skipped in automatic Onedrive upload

codynunes

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
So I have a L1020 with 8.1, and I am noticing that my phone is not uploading all of my pictures to Onedrive. This started with one of the 8.1 updates, but I'm not sure if it was the first or a subsequent update.

I am using Nokia Camera Beta, and of my pictures are showing up on my phones camera roll, but not in OneDrive's camera roll. Any ideas? Help? Anybody having the same issue?

ilgioa

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I can't help you, but I can add that I'm experiencing the same thing. Lumia 820 with 8.1 preview. Not sure when it started, though, because I noticed only recently, when almost one full day of pictures was missing. I can't see any pattern, though. Some Panoramas are uploaded, other are not. Some videos are uploaded, others are not. etc.
I can upload the photos manually via "Share", but I don't know which ones are missing so it's quite pointless.

marco

web68

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
I have a Nokia 635 and noticed that (while being on wifi btw) pictures taken with the "camera" app are uploaded automatically to OneDrive right away, but pictures taken with the "Nokia Camera" app are not uploaded at all automatically.
I tested this several times and can it is consistent that "camera" photos upload automatically and "Nokia Camera" photos do not upload automatically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon