I don't know if you guys remember, but I had to get rid of my wp due to multiple errors that constantly left me with no text messaging capabilities and sim issues deeming by beautiful phone useless. :( So I decided that this was the perfect time to pick up a different os while waiting for tmo to get there act together to release a new highend wp. Long story short, I decided to pick up an android...my 1st android ever. Anyway I had to have some type of flip or scrolling action (since apparently there's no rehab for those of us addicted to live tiles), therefore I found the perfect solution: Live photo wallpaper that flips! I'm so in love with my hd photos flipping intermittently! These photo tiles flip vertically and horizontally, and it looks awesome. I wanted to know who out there would love for your tiles to be able to flip horizontally. I wouldn't mind this option on my next wp. :)
    07-23-2014 10:00 AM
    Horizontal flipping sounds like a pretty good idea.
    07-23-2014 11:07 AM
    Nope, That would visually be Horrible!
    07-23-2014 11:12 AM
    You know what will look really cool ? An extra large vertically split live tile, with a picture on one side and info (text) on the other.
    But yeah, I would love to have the option of Horizontal live tile.
    07-23-2014 11:15 AM
    Lol I think the OP means he wants side scrolling in horizontal tiles so yes, Windows Phone does have it. When you pin the photos app it does
    07-23-2014 11:17 AM
    Nope, That would visually be Horrible!
    I know! Lol! That's what I thought too!...until I saw it for myself. I wish I could show u a video of my screen.
    Melvinizer likes this.
    07-23-2014 12:17 PM
    Lol I think the OP means he wants side scrolling in horizontal tiles so yes, Windows Phone does have it. When you pin the photos app it does
    Actually I meant the regular start screen live tiles but instead of them flipping vertically, they flip from left of right or maybe we can choose which way our tiles flip. I actually liked the combination of iconic tiles and flipping tiles on my start screen. It was awesome!
    07-23-2014 12:20 PM