I have a weird and frustrating problem...

I have a Lumia 930 running the dev preview of update 1. It obviously automatically has Cyan and is UK so UK keyboard only installed.

When I have workflow switched off the keyboard is fine and dictionary suggestions show up. However with it on:

Typing normally is fine and suggestions still work
    As soon as I try to swipe the keyboard locks up, and only tapping out of the keyboard and back in allows completion of a word
    Once that word is completed I can't space bar and start another word without tapping out and then into the keyboard
    This is then stuck like this until I a) switch off wordflow and b) hard reset

No amount of soft or hard resetting fixes this. Can anyone help?
    08-26-2014 04:36 PM
    Tried a full reset and restore from backup. Still like this!

Is the dictionary restored in the backup process? Might it be corrupt or something?
    08-31-2014 07:55 AM
    it seems that the dictionary gets backed up... but i don't know how to manage it.
    09-01-2014 01:38 AM
    I have a weird and frustrating problem...

I have a Lumia 930 running the dev preview of update 1. It obviously automatically has Cyan and is UK so UK keyboard only installed.

When I have workflow switched off the keyboard is fine and dictionary suggestions show up. However with it on:

Typing normally is fine and suggestions still work
    As soon as I try to swipe the keyboard locks up, and only tapping out of the keyboard and back in allows completion of a word
    Once that word is completed I can't space bar and start another word without tapping out and then into the keyboard
    This is then stuck like this until I a) switch off wordflow and b) hard reset

No amount of soft or hard resetting fixes this. Can anyone help?
    Please go back to Cyan only. All language region format and speech set to UK. Then try DP for GDR1 Maybe DP is not meant to be on your phone yet.
    09-04-2014 06:00 PM
    you can try wiping your user dictionary via the keyboard control panel
    09-04-2014 11:04 PM