Voice recorder which saves files locally

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Please suggest me a voice recorder(NOT call recorder) which saves the files locally. Means i should be able to access the file through any file explorers or Xbox music.
All the apps i came across saves the file in the app itself and it is nowhere to be found in the memory card or phone memory. Each time if i want to listen to the file i have to open the app. :unhappysweat:

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
posting this comment so i can subscribe
even i want an app like that

FYAEEI There is a Subscribe/Unsubscribe button right next to Reply under the thread title.That way hundreds of already subscribed people don't get notified when someone posts to subscribe or reminds people there is a subscribe button. LoL

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How long a note?

Cortana will record for you when you say "memo" or "take a note" and save it as a wma in OneNote for use on and off the phone (via OneDrive).

However, if you pause too long your note is done. It's for audio reminders, not dictation...

albvs

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Please suggest me a voice recorder(NOT call recorder) which saves the files locally. Means i should be able to access the file through any file explorers or Xbox music.
All the apps i came across saves the file in the app itself and it is nowhere to be found in the memory card or phone memory. Each time if i want to listen to the file i have to open the app. :unhappysweat:

It is the best in the store right now!
Go for it.
Check out "Audio Recorder" for Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=b05f9e4d-16ea-4f51-8423-ff1c2a869c70

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
It is the best in the store right now!
Go for it.
Check out "Audio Recorder" for Windows Phone Audio Recorder | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I am using Audiorec and #1Toolkit. Both of them will record and save within app. However both of them have option to export the saved filed to the Music Library from where you can copy them.

AudioRec | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

#1 ToolKit | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Audio recorder works great. Thank you for the suggestion guys. And sorry for being late to thank you. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon