How can I get Nokia MixRadio work in a non supported country?

Thos Parkouristas

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I was trying lately to make Nokia MixRadio work in a non supported country. I've changed my region, I've changed the language, I 've changed the regional format and finally I've changed my microsoft's account region. Is there anything else to do in order to get Nokia MixRadio work?

elsaghirmo

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
The app itself detects your country from the internet connection like Netflix so in order to work around it you have to trick it by an IP address of a working country.

wpfan2be

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
One question on MixRadio, how can you turn it off or stop it one started? What I mean is, you start playing music, you can X the app, music continues playing. I can run the app again and pause the song, but no matter what, it will stay running unless I reboot the phone. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

nicfromwales

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
One question on MixRadio, how can you turn it off or stop it one started? What I mean is, you start playing music, you can X the app, music continues playing. I can run the app again and pause the song, but no matter what, it will stay running unless I reboot the phone. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

The whole app isn't running, just the music. It's for convenience, so people can just press volume up or down to see music controls (skip back, pause, skip next etc) instead of launching the entire app. If you want this to be switched off too, there used to be an app called Stop the Music which was popular. It's probably still in the Store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon