Wp 8.1 backing up problem

waddupsam

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi! Today i noticed that my phone hasnt backed up itself in 3 weeks. How can I fix this? I dont have livelocksreen wallpaper installed and I already tried deleting my old backup and changing my wallpaper to stock. None of these worked and it is always stuck at 10%. Any answers a appreciated.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi! Today i noticed that my phone hasnt backed up itself in 3 weeks. How can I fix this? I dont have livelocksreen wallpaper installed and I already tried deleting my old backup and changing my wallpaper to stock. None of these worked and it is always stuck at 10%. Any answers a appreciated.
wait. There are apps that now use Onedrive backups now. It's gonna take a while.

EasyOn

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh. It takes a long long time for the back up to be completed, and are you using the same account on another phone?

waddupsam

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Okay that might be it. Ill do it over night and then check. This is my only phone for this account. Tried it on my dads phone and it only took like a minute but ill reply tomorrow!

waddupsam

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Nothing happened in three hours so I deleted my whatsapp and reinstalled and then it did it in 15minutes. This is a tip to anybody whos facing the same issue

crgsibaja

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Had same issue. My problem was because had old backup (black) and using cyan. Was fixed deleting the old backup, and making a new one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99