Has anyone else noticed a fault in Battery Saver?

fgaudet

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Battery Saver : doesn't account for total

Anyone else notice that when you tally up the "last 24 hours" battery usage stats from Battery Saver, the total isn't near what has been actually consumed?

For example, right now my phone shows 64% charge left, or 36% consumed since last recharge; it recharged all night and hasn't been plugged in since.
The total tallied up in Battery Saver for the last 24h comes to 4.5 + 4.1 +1.9 + 1.8 + (13x <1%, let's assume 13x 1%), or about 25%.

Who used that missing 11% ? The OS/BT/Wifi/phone? Why is it not listed? Other days the discrepancy can be even higher.

Also the current discharging rate is way too high : it jumped to 16% just looking at Battery Saver/Battery with nothing else running, and it's been sticking between 7 to 11% doing nothing...

Fido Lumia 830 rm 985 - Denim not updated.

Denim update or W10 better fix this, these quirks are making me more and more irate...

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Battery Saver : doesn't account for total

I think at one point I saw the total above 100% which I found kind of funny.

I guess I could have charged the phone in that time, but still, 24 hours is 24 hours and apps use a % of the power used in that time.

As you say, as there is a "Phone" entry, I'd expect it to always add up to 100%.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon