music, need o little help.

mark2410

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
hello. i have for some years reviewed audio products. im slightly shifting to phones but im still interested in audio. normally any time i use a phone to play music i would use google music, im normally an android user you see. clearly thats a bit of an issue. i did buy gmusic but apparently its broken just now, google changed something. so.........

could anyone suggest anything like google music but for wp. spotify and such while nice arent really what i want as i want access to known tracks as you cant really assess anything if you arent very familiar with the track. i really dont want to have ta actually copy music on to the thing and i ddont know when or if the gmusic app will start working again.

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I use myTube for listening to songs. Basically a YouTube client, but it can play the audio only too if you don't care about the video. And you can find all your favorite/known tracks on YouTube.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
hello. i have for some years reviewed audio products. im slightly shifting to phones but im still interested in audio. normally any time i use a phone to play music i would use google music, im normally an android user you see. clearly thats a bit of an issue. i did buy gmusic but apparently its broken just now, google changed something. so.........

could anyone suggest anything like google music but for wp. spotify and such while nice arent really what i want as i want access to known tracks as you cant really assess anything if you arent very familiar with the track. i really dont want to have ta actually copy music on to the thing and i ddont know when or if the gmusic app will start working again.

You could use mix radio, the built in music app, and for downloading songs, I recommend music+

mark2410

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I use myTube for listening to songs. Basically a YouTube client, but it can play the audio only too if you don't care about the video. And you can find all your favorite/known tracks on YouTube.

erm no. you tube while it has its uses would not suffice.

You could use mix radio, the built in music app, and for downloading songs, I recommend music+

this music + is it the green one or pink one? i searched and two completely diff apps came up

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I suppose YouTube won't work because you don't want to change tracks every few minutes? In that case, maybe you can make a playlist or play a mashup/audio collection. Otherwise, I can suggest any internet radio app, e.g. TuneIn Radio, MixRadio, etc. that can play songs from a selected genre.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes