Why is my wallpaper on my lockscreen different since the Denim upgrade?

Fui

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Lockscreen Issue After Denim

Hi all, I've just upgraded my L1520 HK variant to Denim yesterday. Everything seems fine except for my lockscreen. Once I lock my phone, the wallpaper on my lockscreen is now black and white and slightly pixelated. Once I double tap all the colour pops back, I've tried restarting and changing my wallpapers but nothing.

Only thing I havent done is use the Windows Phone Recovery Tool, I'm hoping this problem isn't a first! Any thoughts or suggestions?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lockscreen Issue After Denim

What you see if you lock your phone is the glance screen and indeed the picture is slightly pixilated and this is normal for the glance screen.
And if you double tap you see your lock screen and on this screen the picture is "normal".
So actual there is nothing wrong.
If you do not want to see a picture if you lock your phone then disable the glance screen setting.

GabrielStorm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lockscreen Issue After Denim

What you see if you lock your phone is the glance screen and indeed the picture is slightly pixilated and this is normal for the glance screen.
And if you double tap you see your lock screen and on this screen the picture is "normal".
So actual there is nothing wrong.
If you do not want to see a picture if you lock your phone then disable the glance screen setting.
and there should be the option of selecting black and white or color or not showing the background..
have mine set to black and white so as not to confuse me :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes