app loading problem, crash

Chung Wei Leong

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
After update to the Lumia denim, my Lumia 1320 will face loading screen at every non-system app startup or switching apps , even if they get too much time to startup, it'll get crash. This problem, won't show up if the phone just restarted, it will happen after used sometime....did anyone get the same issue as my?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
But I just done the hard reset via the Lumia recovery tools once... Just think that is it a good idea to reset again☹

No if you did it once then you don't have to go through it again :) Sth else you can do... Remove one of the apps with this issue, soft reset, install the app again and check after a few hours if that helps at all

Chung Wei Leong

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
No if you did it once then you don't have to go through it again :) Sth else you can do... Remove one of the apps with this issue, soft reset, install the app again and check after a few hours if that helps at all
Actually because some issue when I want to update to denim before, so I used the Lumia recovery tools and update to denim again...
I almost tried all the possible solutions, all the third party app have this problem:/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon