Double Outlook account (at edit contacts)

JavierSantoyo

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I don't know how this happen, but my Outlook (main account for the pone) appears twice when I want to edit a contact in my phone, and that's means that appear in almost all my contacts, what do you guys recommends? I hope not to reset the pone and costumise it again.

My first idea war to erase the account, but since is the main one the pone dont allow it.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Go to settings and see how many accounts are present.only one Ms account or else you added the same account again.if you added then you can delete the secondary account by long pressing it and then select delete.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Check out if the contacts are duplicated in your Ms account(people.live.com) via pc or browser.

If they are then delete contacts that are duplicated.

If they aren't duplicated in your account then try filtering your contact list via settings in people app in your phone.

Shubham26

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Go to people.live.com then "Manage". Select "Export for Outlook.com and other services". A contacts file will get downloaded. Open and check if it has duplicate contacts. (I didn't have them in the downloaded file though it was there online. Probably only one contacts get exported) Then delete all your contacts from the phone and SIM card too. Consequently all ur contacts at people.live.com will also get deleted. Then go to "Start Import" and select "Other". It will ask you to upload a CSV file. Choose the file u downloaded in above steps. Done! This worked for me recently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes