I lost my previous WP backup! Help me recover it :_(

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I was attempting to restore the settings I had backed-up from my previous Lumia. This time the restore got stuck at 82%. I waited for more than an hour and a half. But it was still on 82%. Finally, I restarted my phone and had it reset. Now, after signing into my Msft account, the screen lists only one backup that is the one dated as the day I performed my latest restore and which was unsuccessful!! :crying:

Then I checked for the previous backup (which I had done a month ago) on my OneDrive. But it's not there too!

What do I do now? I want my older backup back. It could restore all my settings which I had kept as once and for all also with my start layout and downloaded apps!

Anyone knows how could I do that? Please help. :unhappy:

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes I just friggin hate Microsoft for things like this. We have been complaining about failed backups for months on end now. Either it's unsuccessful, gets stuck at a certain percent or we must delete an old backup to make a new one. There seems to ALWAYS be a compromise with windows mobile and we often have to wait months on end for a half assed fix....if it comes. Sorry for the rant but things like this are a headache especially if you made sure to backup your phone so you could save all the important info on it. Come-on Microsoft.
And sorry OP, I don't know what to tell you to do as this happened to me too. Just have to live with it I guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon