0x800b0101 error on Nokia Software Recovery Tool. I need this to transfer files from Lumia 1020 -PC

lumia01

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
I bought a Lumia 1020 because of its capablity to shoot in RAW - DNG format and the superior zoom in video. This is the only reason why I consider buying this Phone. The only way to transfer the DNG format is thru USB cable attached to a computer. If you tried transferring videos thru bluetooth it will take you hours. I found out that a 1 minute video will take 7 minutes, so a 10 minute video will take 70 minutes (1 hr and 10 minutes) to upload using bluetooth :(. I really need my Lumia to be recognized by the pc thru USB cable. I read many comments regarding this problem. They said the solution is to install Nokia Software Recovery Tool, so I installed Nokia Software Recovery Tool 1.5.0

it says
recovery fail.jpg

Setup failed
0x800b0101 - A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

For more information see the log file.

What is this? :shocked: :unhappysweat:

I really need my Phone to be recognized by a pc, i tried different win7 pcs, ubuntu pc, macbook, all falied.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon