Milan Veselinovic1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

need help with deciding which Lumia Camera app to use because there are 2 in the store, one from Microsoft Corporation and other from Microsoft Mobile, and I forgot which one came with my 640. One has version number 5.xx but the latest update is from July, other one is v4.xx but the latest update is from September and that confuses me so any kind of help would be appreciated.

Tnx :)

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Basically, the purple Lumia Camera is available for certain phones only, such as the 640 (If you go into the store, you'll see this in the description). Over the other Lumia Camera, it has rich capture, which is cool. You can keep them both if you want though.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

need help with deciding which Lumia Camera app to use because there are 2 in the store, one from Microsoft Corporation and other from Microsoft Mobile, and I forgot which one came with my 640. One has version number 5.xx but the latest update is from July, other one is v4.xx but the latest update is from September and that confuses me so any kind of help would be appreciated.

Tnx :)

Install both since they each have different features. One of them is the original with camera, action shot and video. The image processing is better.

The other doesn't have action shot but has a setting which can help you take timelapse photos. So that one is useful too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeroyNoodle