How do I transfer my data from my sd card to Win 8.1 using my Lumia?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how to transefer my data from sd card to win 8.1 using lumia

i have taken photos which as saved both in sd card and phone memory now i want to transfer my data to same win 8.1 in laptop using laptop

another is
when i got to see photos i can't return and its not showing back sign pl help me

Shahmeer Shahid

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Find your phone's storage drives on your pc by opening the phone icon on 'my computer'. There will be two drives listed, one for phone storage and another for your memory card simply copy paste the desired files to and fro from your phone's drives to your pc and etc.

For your second inquiry, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to get back the navigation bar. It disappears for certain apps such as games, or while watching pictures or videos.

Shahmeer Shahid

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Find your phone's storage drives on your pc by opening the phone icon on 'my computer'. There will be two drives listed, one for phone storage and another for your memory card simply copy paste the desired files to and fro from your phone's drives to your pc and etc.

For your second inquiry, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to get back the navigation bar. It disappears for certain apps such as games, or while watching pictures or videos.

Shahmeer Shahid

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss