Wordflow languages in WP 8

Dragoljub Markovic

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Dear anybody.
I have Lumia 630, tried WP 10 beta, had a hard times with it, returned happily to WP8. There's only one thing that I'm missing - wordflow in my native language.
I think it would be fair to all of us using WP 8 (because WP 10 is working too bad on our phones that are still under warranty) to have all the languages that wordflow keyboard in WP 10 has.
Please add all languages from WP 10 wordflow to WP8! It's not a feature - we have wordflow already - it is just a dictionary in our language! Please don't be unfair!

Thanks for reading.
Dragoljub

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Dear anybody.
I have Lumia 630, tried WP 10 beta, had a hard times with it, returned happily to WP8. There's only one thing that I'm missing - wordflow in my native language.
I think it would be fair to all of us using WP 8 (because WP 10 is working too bad on our phones that are still under warranty) to have all the languages that wordflow keyboard in WP 10 has.
Please add all languages from WP 10 wordflow to WP8! It's not a feature - we have wordflow already - it is just a dictionary in our language! Please don't be unfair!

Thanks for reading.
Dragoljub

which language would this be?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My language is Serbian, but it doesn't matter - all the languages that are introduced in WP 10 wordflow should be included in WP 8.

Right now it might be hard to expect MS to continue supporting and bringing new features to windows phone 8/8.1. The expectation is that people would move to W10M where support currently exists

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon