5 million HTC One sales

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
different quality standards? Different engines? Its the exact same frame, exact same motors, just different logos. I see Lexus marketing and allure has worked on you.

Pick any Toyota and it will have matching Lexus. No way around that.

This going no where. You must be not familiar with the current marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. They don't shove their products down your throat so no advertising has worked on me because Lexus hardly advertise anyways, especially in the UK. Yes Lexus do share 2 or 3 engines with Toyota but that's it. If they were both so similar why would they be built in different factories ? Toyota would have the money to expand existing factories so capacity wouldn't be the reason. You need to pay more attention to Lexus and Toyota products so you wouldn't making statements which are incorrect.

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Its quite obvious you do not know what you are one about. If we all thought like that then an Audi is a Skoda with 4 rings on the bonnet. Has a Camry got a 5 litre V8 hybrid system ? No. They are not exactly the same motors. They share one or two but most of the Lexus range have entirely different engines. Read into something a bit more and do some research before sharing false information, as there are people out there who DO know what they are talking about.

You Internet guys really trip me out. I worked in the auto industry for years before switching to the financial side.

Toyota is Lexus, Lexus is Toyota. Same parts and everything. Toyota makes literally every part of the Lexus. Do you all even know the history of Lexus? How they made a name because people wouldn't pay that much for a Toyota especially Americans?

You guys probably believe Mazda is actually using Mazda parts when in reality Ford makes literally 60% of everything Mazda. Go in a Mazda factory and every box will have Ford labels. Likewise in a Lexus factory.

Now if you want to go look at the financials you will clearly see who makes and who own Lexus. Dig deeper and see the transactions you will see the parts supplier.

Crash your over priced Toyota(lexus) and see what parts you get.

My goodness. Sorry for thinking this was common knowledge.

Carry on.

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
You Internet guys really trip me out. I worked in the auto industry for years before switching to the financial side.

Toyota is Lexus, Lexus is Toyota. Same parts and everything. Toyota makes literally every part of the Lexus. Do you all even know the history of Lexus? How they made a name because people wouldn't pay that much for a Toyota especially Americans?

You guys probably believe Mazda is actually using Mazda parts when in reality Ford makes literally 60% of everything Mazda. Go in a Mazda factory and every box will have Ford labels. Likewise in a Lexus factory.

Now if you want to go look at the financials you will clearly see who makes and who own Lexus. Dig deeper and see the transactions you will see the parts supplier.

Crash your over priced Toyota(lexus) and see what parts you get.

My goodness. Sorry for thinking this was common knowledge.

Carry on.

Im not denying that Toyota doesn't make and share parts with Lexus, because they do. virtually every part in a Lexus has Toyota stamped on it, but then engines don't, because most of them are Lexus own. there are 2 or 3 which are shared between the two but not every single engines like VW and Audi. And there is justification why people purchase Lexus over Toyota. It is there luxury division, you are paying for a premium badge and a premium car. Lexus cars are now utilising laser welding and elastic paint to name a couple. You don't see laser welding on an Avensis or Auris.

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Im not denying that Toyota doesn't make and share parts with Lexus, because they do. virtually every part in a Lexus has Toyota stamped on it, but then engines don't, because most of them are Lexus own. there are 2 or 3 which are shared between the two but not every single engines like VW and Audi. And there is justification why people purchase Lexus over Toyota. It is there luxury division, you are paying for a premium badge and a premium car. Lexus cars are now utilising laser welding and elastic paint to name a couple. You don't see laser welding on an Avensis or Auris.

Thank you for understanding.

It's all lipstick on a pig to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes