Kies software

Gal Avraham

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
as i saw other people on the net with the same problem-kies wont recognize ativ s on pc, i ask my self why will samsung publish this program while it doesnt even work?!
so lame.

Lukas Novacek

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
So, we have 21.1.2014 now...is theren a software for PC windows 7 or 8 that I an use for my Samsung I8750 Ativ S to operate with? Kies still seems to nor operate with this phone...

Michelle Clark2

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
No, Kies does not work fine with Samsung androids...not at all. Go to Cnet and see all the user reviews. It cleaned out my mp3 files on my mp3 player. Lord knows what it was doing in there. It corrupted files, never updated the actual phone properly. It acts like a virus. Horrible horrible software. I am presently looking for another phone just to get away from kies. I understand that LG uses the same software as Samsung: there goes that option....no LG for me.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
No, Kies does not work fine with Samsung androids...not at all. Go to Cnet and see all the user reviews. It cleaned out my mp3 files on my mp3 player. Lord knows what it was doing in there. It corrupted files, never updated the actual phone properly. It acts like a virus. Horrible horrible software. I am presently looking for another phone just to get away from kies. I understand that LG uses the same software as Samsung: there goes that option....no LG for me.
I'm sorry to hear that. It's unfortunate that Kies doesn't even work well with Samsung's Android devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon