Case question...

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Ok... after carrying a Treo for what seems to be forever I'm in need of a good, horizontal case for the BlackJack II. I'm using the Smartphone Experts case that WMExperts has in thier store but it's a little tight around the phone.

I prefer brown or tan leather and really don't need memory card slots in the case. I like Naztech's Safari case but they recommend the same size case I have for my 750. It's about 1/2 inch too wide and 1/4 too long.

Any suggestions from those who have the BlackJack II?

I did notice Covertec's case over at Cases.com but is that a generic case or one cut specific for the BlackJack?

KStewart

Mar 19, 2006
Visit site
I just ordered the WMExperts case...hope I didn't make a mistake. I used WMExperts case for my Treo as well and it was snug. I do like my device to be secure but as far as how tight the fit is depends on each individual.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Give the SmartPhones case from WMExperts about a week to break in. Until then, it's tight. Mine now fits snug but I don't feel like I have to force it into the case.

Dieter Bohn

Ex Editor in Chief
Feb 1, 2001
smartphoneexperts.com
Give the SmartPhones case from WMExperts about a week to break in. Until then, it's tight. Mine now fits snug but I don't feel like I have to force it into the case.

2nd that. Most leather cases are made a little bit snug on purpose because there's *always* some natural stretching that occurs. Of course, if it continues to be a hassle the store does have a 30 day return policy.

KStewart

Mar 19, 2006
Visit site
I just got my WMExperts case and it is a little snug just as it was with my 700p and it ended up breaking in and fitting just right so I expect the same with my Blackjack case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism