06-07-2011 11:44 AM
32 12
tools
    you forgot 3D! :P hopefully we will see them q4 or q1 next year, nokia has the tech so hopefully they gona add it :P well so does Samsung and Motorola
    oh yeah, 3D, NFC (I don't even know what it does, but I want it), 4.3 screen or bigger, the whole nine yards, hopefully by christmas
    06-03-2011 01:29 PM
    oh yeah, 3D, NFC (I don't even know what it does, but I want it), 4.3 screen or bigger, the whole nine yards, hopefully by christmas
    you dont know what 3D does?? humm you been living under a rockf or the last 3 years :P

3d TV ring a bell?? well they have 3D screen technologies now that DOES NOT!! require you to wear glasses. :D :D :D its coming out on the NINTENDO 3DS . and hopefully soon on cellphones.

one downside doh , if your under 13years old you are NOT allowed to sue it ( VERY BAD FOR KIDS Eyes)
    06-03-2011 02:10 PM
    pretty sure he was talking about NFC

NFC: near field communications. it's like those credit/debit cards you have where you can tap on a payment panel. but for phones.

i really don't see how it's even remotely useful. if i have my phone, i have my wallet, and taking one thing out instead of another is still taking something out.
    06-03-2011 02:23 PM
    you dont know what 3D does?? humm you been living under a rockf or the last 3 years :P

3d TV ring a bell?? well they have 3D screen technologies now that DOES NOT!! require you to wear glasses. :D :D :D its coming out on the NINTENDO 3DS . and hopefully soon on cellphones.

one downside doh , if your under 13years old you are NOT allowed to sue it ( VERY BAD FOR KIDS Eyes)
    i know what 3D is dude, I was talking bout NFC
    06-03-2011 02:53 PM
    I just got my focus a few days ago and I love this thing but I have money put away for a mango phone this fall, hope to be able to buy a phone with a 4.3 or 4.5 s-amoled display, 4g, ffc, nfc, and dual core with a sexy form factor. Hope this ain't asking for to much
    06-06-2011 09:02 AM
    the only thing i'd want from a second gen device right now is the newer qualcomm processor, a samoled+ display, and a thinner device.

as of right now, the software (mango) is far more enticing than any hardware.
    06-06-2011 01:19 PM
    What's the point of "holding out" for hardware we don't even know is coming?

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    06-07-2011 11:44 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD