A little trip back to memory lane

gravydre

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Still loving it too and not even looking to upgrade no time soon, personally I think my interlop-unlock focus is better than WP8 with all homebrew apps. Was able to upgrade with Root Tools to 8107.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Same here. I'm on my third Amazon-new Focus -because I don't use a case and use the phone fearlessly. I won't upgrade until I can identify a WP replacement that is no bigger or heavier than a Focus, has a replaceable battery, takes a 32GB SD card has 64GB built-in, and a screen at least as good as my super AMOLED. Most importantly, one that works as flawlessly with my Zune software and large Xbox music Collection.

Cristoby

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
7720 here. I could use the newer Live Tile sizes to build a killer music player upon upgrading, but for now I'm happy. Best phone I ever had. I had to inoculate it with Deox-it when the power button started to misfire, but it's in the race again.

gravydre

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
7720 here. I could use the newer Live Tile sizes to build a killer music player upon upgrading, but for now I'm happy. Best phone I ever had. I had to inoculate it with Deox-it when the power button started to misfire, but it's in the race again.

Hey how did u go about doing that cause I noticed my button getting stuck (I hope that it) and turning off my phone every now and then, it not too bad yet but would like to take care of it before it gets worst.

In Limbo

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Let me just say that all of you rock for sticking with a Focus. I still remember mine like yesterday. I adopted WP at launch and I've never looked back. I've gone to a Lumia 920 (at launch as well), but I still miss my focus in a way. It was my "first", lol. Kudos to you troopers who still frequent this thread.

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Let me just say that all of you rock for sticking with a Focus. I still remember mine like yesterday. I adopted WP at launch and I've never looked back. I've gone to a Lumia 920 (at launch as well), but I still miss my focus in a way. It was my "first", lol. Kudos to you troopers who still frequent this thread.

Same here. Have the 8x now, but my Focus from launch day is still in mint condition. That phone was good to me.

In Limbo

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
That makes me feel so bad; I broke mine in half out of anger one day (because my car wouldn't start). Am I a bad person? (hahaha)

mikeeemm

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I do like the different tile sizes, it helps having what i need on main screen but the main reason I updated was because of the disappearing keyboard it bugged the crap out of me, at times I would just not respond to a text cuz it would take for ever
Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon