Samsung Intrepid WIFI to my TP2 "Cool" :)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Here is something fun. I recently got a Samsung Intrepid I couldn't pass it up it was a great price so I activated it. No more TP2 but wait I installed WinMo WIFI router on my Intrepid so now I have my TP2 working through the WIFI router and the Intrepid for everything else. In fact this post was typed up and posted using my TP2 and my Intrepid internet connection. That's way cool from a geeky point of view

Hail Lakers

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
FYI, you're in the Omnia forum :)

Are you planning on doing a comparison review between the two devices? I considered the Intrepid because I prefer its form factor, but couldn't pass up the TP2's large screen or price.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Woops! Thanks for the heads up I will move it to the correct forum. I will do a head to head after I have had the Intrepid for a couple of weeks. So far there are obvious advantages to both devices I will add more later.

Later,
Dave

lossi.grey320

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey!! Wow, I am so impressed with your thread to see this .Actually I also have this case which has a snug internal fit that prevent the mobile phone from falling out and one thing more is in this pouch is that it Includes a clip that easily attach to my belts, pockets, and purses.

samsung phone pouch

joshua.worth

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Were you using Sprint data or wifi to wifi? I'd like to use this Intrepid as a range extender to my current router if thats possible

sent from my HTC Kingdom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes