Problem with Saga - switches from letters to numbers/symbols

jff6106

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
I have had my Saga for a couple of months now and there are a lot of things I like about it, but there is one thing that drives me bananas.

At certain times (like when a call comes in if I am in the middle of typing an email or txt, or when I am filling in the 'to' field for a txt), the phone will toggle into 'fn' mode. I will then type a few characters, and then look at the screen and see that I have just typed a line of symbols and numbers. Then I have to backspace, hit the 'fn' button and start over.

This might sound nitpicky, but to me its a huge irritant. I use my phone pretty heavily for business, life and kids (four of them and three with their own phones). I take and send pix, I text, email, call, and all at the same time.

Having given up on someone making a phone that meets all of my needs, I'd be satisfied with one that didn't do little things like this to make me nuts.

Is there a way to put the phone into permanent 'letters' mode? As in, the only time it should go into 'fn' mode is when I push that button?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2