WPCentral app not updating; mobile site says Access Denied

ricardios

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
The app stopped updating. Stuck on posts from 9/29. When I try to go to the wpcentral.com on my phone it says Access Denied.

It redirects me to wpcentral.com/sites/all/modules/troll/blocked.html

What's going on? Did I do something wrong? I'm not a troll.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
The app stopped updating. Stuck on posts from 9/29. When I try to go to the wpcentral.com on my phone it says Access Denied.

It redirects me to wpcentral.com/sites/all/modules/troll/blocked.html

What's going on? Did I do something wrong? I'm not a troll.
You can post in the forums and you can post in the comments. There's nothing wrong with your account. You have not now or in the past have had any infractions added to your account up to and including any 'bans'.

Honestly, I have no idea what the issue is but it is not anything we have done to your account.

PM Me your mobile IP if you could

Last edited:

ricardios

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for looking into this. It's working now. I believe it had something to do with T-Mobile. It was my first time exceeding my monthly minutes so something must have happend to my account. What I did was turn on Wi-Fi then went to the site and got it to work. The app is loading again on my phone.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for looking into this. It's working now. I believe it had something to do with T-Mobile. It was my first time exceeding my monthly minutes so something must have happend to my account. What I did was turn on Wi-Fi then went to the site and got it to work. The app is loading again on my phone.
Good to hear!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon