Talk Mobile problems

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
Why on my HTC Arrive can't I see or post comments on any post from talk mobile.
Also on my win 8 pc either internet explorer will not leave the comment I type.

This is what I tried to post in the keyboard debate.

I prefer the portrait fixed below screen keyboard, but hate the small screen that comes with it. So my best fit is a hardware slider like my HTC Arrive. That keyboard is very nice to use and very accurate. I just long for a larger screen like the Samsung Note 2.
I would love a windows 8 phone with the screen size of the Note 2 and a hardware slider keyboard.
My fingers are callused up from years of working construction and touch screens suck because of it. The touch screens just don't respond well and are tedious to use, plus forever dirty from dirty fingers.
My HTC Snap was one of my favorite phones with exception of tiny low res. screen.
I also want dedicated phone send and end physical buttons back!!! and the option to not lock the screen like my old Touch Pro2.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
To all: If you can please post screenshots along with the device/os/browser details... that would be EXTREMELY helpful in helping us diagnose/fix any issues. We want this fixed and working 100% for you!

Tom Kaminski

Community Web Master
Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for reporting this issue. I've rolled out a fix that worked for me on Windows 8. Can you please test your other devices/browser setups?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes