Want to remove "iMore" from my profile.

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I posted something on the Apple section of these forums, apparently. Now I noticed that the forum software has automatically added the iMore badge to my profile, as "member of" or something like that.

I want to revert this.

Please tell me how to do it, or maybe I will have to ask a moderator for it?

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Surely the owners of this community know the difference of making a random post in a forum and what means to have it show on your profile like a badge.
This should be user-removable or selectable. But in any case, I want it gone.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Surely the owners of this community know the difference of making a random post in a forum and what means to have it show on your profile like a badge.
This should be user-removable or selectable. But in any case, I want it gone.
Use a browser (uc browser) . Go to wpcentral website> login > click the settings icon on the top right corner of the page beside log out button > account settings...> at the end of the page you can see the WP central and iMore badge highlited...you can remove it from there😉

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Use a browser (uc browser) . Go to wpcentral website> login > click the settings icon on the top right corner of the page beside log out button > account settings...> at the end of the page you can see the WP central and iMore badge highlited...you can remove it from there��

I have been there already, but clicking the icon just takes me to the web page for iMore. How are you saying I can remove it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon