I think I misunderstood Windows Central

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Is Windows Central for just Windows Phones? I'm asking because a kind person told me. I've been asking questions about PCs and Operating Systems instead of questions about windows phones.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Windows Central forums have all sorts of threads ranging from Windows and Windows Phones to Off topic lounge. Feel free to ask anything in the appropriate forum :)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
While all these sites are oriented towards mobile, most anything Microsoft is welcome here.
I bet iMore probably has Mac discussions.

The name used to be Windows Phone Central actually.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Is Windows Central for just Windows Phones? I'm asking because a kind person told me. I've been asking questions about PCs and Operating Systems instead of questions about windows phones.

No, it's not just for Windows Phones. Windows Central would be the best site from the Mobile Nations community to ask questions about Windows. Other operating system questions are also welcome; however, you'd probably have better help with Linux on Android Central and better luck with OS X on iMore.

Windows Central forums have all sorts of threads ranging from Windows and Windows Phones to Off topic lounge. Feel free to ask anything in the appropriate forum :)

Exactly what you said!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
You're fine asking Windows PC desktop questions here.
WC is a place for all things Windows.
There are also some of us here who dual-boot Linux/Windows, or even run Linux on old PCs we have, so there are people who can help with those types of questions. However, there are probably more members active in the Linux forum on Android Central, if you have specific Linux questions.

Last edited:

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for giving me information about me being able to post other than information of windows phone. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon