No longer get emails when someone replies to my comments (on articles)

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
As the title suggests, I used to get an email from WC if someone replied to my comments on articles.

For a few weeks now they have stopped. I posted the same question in the app forum, got no response.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

This has been shifted to the new "Follow" feature.

Click your avatar on the top Navigation Bar for the site and select "Follow Stream" to clarify your settings and get the notification back.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't actually comment too often on Articles, but I made a couple recently. No replies yet so I can't see what you are seeing...

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't actually comment too often on Articles, but I made a couple recently. No replies yet so I can't see what you are seeing...

It is the email notifications, they used to have two links, one for the web, one to open the app. Next time you comment, let me know and I will reply.

Caveat, I am running W10 on my phone.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@peachy001 - are you checking off the 'follow replies to me' option when leaving a comment? (or 'follow all comments' to follow everything)...

follow.png

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@peachy001 - Shoot me an email to discuss. Would be helpful if you had an old notification kicking around we could take a look at too :)

My email address is below.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi