Hell-o! We have a problem Houston!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Sorry it's no big deal here...

MN is ad heavy.
The spinning thing happens at times here on my desktop even with host blocking.
If you have a slower internet connection this may happen.
Hi friend no big deal here either. Mainly I was just curious! Thanks for your reply. My Ping leaves a little to be desired, but my internet speed is pretty good.:wink:
Who really knows for sure why this spinner thing happens. I sure don't have a good answer!
Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

mtiede

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
The "spinner" is just a cursor and doesn't necessarily mean anything is happening. Could just be that Firefox doesn't restore the cursor properly after doing some operation. You might be able to do something like use Fiddler to watch network traffic from your browser to figure out what is really happening.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys and Gals! I can now move around freely in the forum and there are no spinners. I'm a happy camper. Thanks to everyone that replied to this thread.
You all are appreciated. See you around on the forum! Happy computering :wink:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Great to hear!
Thank you sir for your concern about my issue. You are much appreciated! Old Toshiba laptop is running well at the moment. Will see what happens with the next patch Tuesday!:wink: Hope I'm making a little difference here on the forum. I'm really enjoying learning new things, and passing forward things I have learned from others.
It's a great help forum and there are some great staff and some great members here!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Mr. Falconer! I subscribe to some threads for email notices. I get them OK, but I always get two for the same thread. That's not a big problem. I would just like to save your stamps:smile: Wondering if you are aware that your email is duplicating the notices. Is there some thing I need to check or is it your problem?
Thanks!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Really? I've tested and receive one email notification. Can you send me some examples of the duplicates you get? james AT mobilenations dot com.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes sir! These are all examples of duplicated emails. I have been getting duplicates for a long time:wink: If you need more information or screen shots, I can do that!

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 1

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi friend! Maybe this will help. One email has a notification number. The duplicate does not. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 26

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@holdum333 - could you send the duplicate notifications emails to gio AT mobilenations dot com? Make sure to send both emails you receive, he will take a closer look.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello! Your gio AT mobilenations dot com makes no sense to me?? Sorry is that the right address?
Can you give me the address in a PM?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon