Vector smartwatch help!

rcorso

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I own a Lumia 950xl. I just received my Stainless Vector watch today. The build is amazing! However for the life of me I cannot figure out how to change it from 24 to 12 and the weight from Kg to Lbs. Also the date was wrong but it seemed to have updated and fixed itself. Can anyone help me on this thanks!

mlh

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
You might try asking the people at Vector as they are pretty good at responding to questions. I have owned this watch for several months myself and this wasn't a problem for me as I use an analog watch face, however, they appear to be open to suggestions on improving their product and app.

anon(8977867)

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I bought a Luna off ebay, but the thing just wont connect to any phone at all. Its not visible in any Bluetooth device lists. Its faulty and the seller has accepted a return on it so it's going back tomorrow. I dont know whether to invest in another (off amazon brand new this time) or wait for something else. I am not interested in the MS Band 2, I love the look & feel of the Luna steel and battery life potential.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon