Hey guys, thanks to Windows Phone App Studio, i am currently creating an app for my brothers band, and i need help to implement a few functions.

Is there anyway i can add small parts of music (1 minute parts) to my app without uploading it, and if i need to upload it, what do i upload it to?

I've been trying to implement YouTube videos via a video section in my app, when i go into the App Studio, the app says the channel has videos but when i tap "refresh" i get an error saying "Sorry, i could not read from youtube..." Try again later.

If these functions can be added, the app will go into Beta.
    08-12-2013 02:19 AM
    if it were a programming or xaml thing I would have found it a bit easier honestly:D.. I used app studio to create an app for my facebook page, was really easy and forgot about it.

Can you upload music to skydrive or some other storage and share a link within your app? Tell me if this works

I haven't tested the youtube functionality, so cannot answer. But good to see people getting on with App Studio , great. Please do share your app and experience. Maybe a few tutorials on how to do it too, if you get a hang of it that is.
    08-12-2013 11:53 AM
    if it were a programming or xaml thing I would have found it a bit easier honestly:D.. I used app studio to create an app for my facebook page, was really easy and forgot about it.

Can you upload music to skydrive or some other storage and share a link within your app? Tell me if this works

I haven't tested the youtube functionality, so cannot answer. But good to see people getting on with App Studio , great. Please do share your app and experience. Maybe a few tutorials on how to do it too, if you get a hang of it that is.
    Ok, i'll give uploading parts of music to Skydrive, Only if there was a pre-installed code that could help me.

Is anyone available to help me with YouTube accessibility through the app? i just cannot seem to get it working.

Once YouTube and parts of music are in the app, i'll put it into Beta, and i'll have a trial.
    08-13-2013 01:31 AM
    I am about to rage, literally. The Youtube function STILL doesn't work, yet it shows up in the app preview, i just get this stupid freakin' error.
    08-13-2013 02:05 AM
    I am about to rage, literally. The Youtube function STILL doesn't work, yet it shows up in the app preview, i just get this stupid freakin' error.
    contact the support team, they will be quick to help you with it.
    08-13-2013 01:42 PM
    also tweet at microstfdev
    08-13-2013 01:43 PM
    I'll get around to emailing them, i'm about to try another YouTube channel, another one of my own.

I tried PhoneDog and the channel worked fine, still don't know why it doesn't work for my channel.
    08-14-2013 01:04 AM
    Screw it, its caused me enough anger to make me tempted to throw my phone across a window.

Sorry for the thread, the app is pointless. Sorry guys.
    08-14-2013 02:47 AM