Surface Laptop Wishlist

ajcletus500

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
thunderbolt 3 for sure.
apart from that may if you could replace the keyboard surface really easily without spending too much I would be delighted.

PS Im worried about what happens after two years of using the keyboard with food held hands :sweaty:

falcon304

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Fingerprint sensor. I was really surprised that it doesn't have one. It wouldn't have cost much for MS to have added it, and quicker/easier than face recognition if you ask me.

Msolok

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
There already is a Surface Dock out there, however it doesn't come with USB-C ports (I slightly doubt it that it could be useful) but it does have gigabit ethernet port, more USB-A ports and a few Mini DisplayPorts.

Sure, but the surface dock isn't a very portable solution. I already have 1, but it's not the sort of thing you just pick up and carry with you to use. It's far too heavy and bulky, not to mention a pain to keep removing when you move around. What Microsoft need to release is a simple dongle for portable use. Include a couple of ports on it, but make it slim and light. That would be great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital