Modify shortcuts?

gulK

Mar 14, 2008
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question.... but here it is.
I would like to know if there is a way to modify shortcuts to put switches on the end of the program to have it do different things. ex. "mytestapp.exe -D"
"mytestapp.exe" being the program and "-D" being the switch to make it run differently.

Ive looked all over the web and cant seem to find anything on this subject. Any suggestions? Is it even possible to do this with WM?

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question.... but here it is.
I would like to know if there is a way to modify shortcuts to put switches on the end of the program to have it do different things. ex. "mytestapp.exe -D"
"mytestapp.exe" being the program and "-D" being the switch to make it run differently.

Ive looked all over the web and cant seem to find anything on this subject. Any suggestions? Is it even possible to do this with WM?

Yes you can, but of course the app must support the switches in the first place. You can edit the shortcuts using an app like Total Commander right on the phone.

Surur

gulK

Mar 14, 2008
Visit site
well, the program worked to modify the shortcut, but with the switch i tried, its supposed to run in a DOS like console window. At least thats what its desktop counterpart does. So unless i can find a way to emulate that, im outta luck on this one.

But thanks for the program. It works really great!

gulK

Mar 14, 2008
Visit site
i have OpenTTD (Open Transportation Tycoon) for my Tilt, and was curious to see if i could run a dedicated game server from it. I thougt it would be interesting to do something like that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon