100% disk usage on SSD reak slow

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello!
I am having problems with my NP900X3C samsung notebook - it's lagging as hell all the time! And whilst lagging the disk usage shows 100% and it's always a different process causing it. I've tried every solution I could google but nothing helps. And it's definitely not about the RAM, because there weren't any problems during the first at least 6 months or even more when everything was OK. I had this problem on my desktop computer a couple of years back but it hasn't appeared there since.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello!
I am having problems with my NP900X3C samsung notebook - it's lagging as hell all the time! And whilst lagging the disk usage shows 100% and it's always a different process causing it. I've tried every solution I could google but nothing helps. And it's definitely not about the RAM, because there weren't any problems during the first at least 6 months or even more when everything was OK. I had this problem on my desktop computer a couple of years back but it hasn't appeared there since.

so what have you tried?
Checking for malware or viruses?
Checking for OS updates?
Checking for program and app updates?
Trying to use the notebook while internet is off?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12