10152 broke my Access Point settings

PBarrette

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Since updating to 10152 my phone, upon restart, ends up on an error screen saying the access point settings aren't working. And I have no data. This happened to me on a prior build, and all I had to do was shut off the phone, remove the SIM, start the phone, shut it off again, insert the SIM, and start the phone. This time around, nothing I try fixes the Access Point. I've done a lot of searches about it, all to no avail. I have T-Mobile, and I'm using a 920. I'm wondering if anybody else has had this problem and has been able to fix the problem.

Danandhis1020

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Ive had the same issue on my 1020. Phone calls and texts are fine, anything that involves mobile data is a no go. Tried the sim thing you mentioned to no avail. Im on 3 UK network btw.

Danandhis1020

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Just to add to this, when i try and use Microsoft Edge i get an error message regarding using my phone as a hotspot. I dont have my hotspot activated. Might have to roll back, although it is quite nice not having people annoy me with FB notifications and emails. Hehe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss