1GB question

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys I am on a limited 1GB 4G trial and been at home on WiFi all day. But yet my 1GB is still being used!! No idea why? Anyway... I went to data settings and put a setting to not go over 1MB of data.....was this the right thing to do to stop it being used up? I can always turn it off and on again when I go out and need it. Just a hassle. Any feed back will be greatly read

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys I am on a limited 1GB 4G trial and been at home on WiFi all day. But yet my 1GB is still being used!! No idea why? Anyway... I went to data settings and put a setting to not go over 1MB of data.....was this the right thing to do to stop it being used up? I can always turn it off and on again when I go out and need it. Just a hassle. Any feed back will be greatly read

It's interested to know that your cellular data is still being used even with Wi-Fi on. Using data sense will not stop you from consuming data. It'll stop background usage but that's it. So if you set it at 1 Mb then you lose all the background usage like messaging services (besides the default Windows one)

I suggest you look closely at what's consuming your data, which you can check in Data Sense as well. Just scroll right to see the details.

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your reply...i did check data sense and the apps that was using it doesn't have an option to be turned off. This os something I will dive a bit deeper into and share the results as it is something that's been overlooked

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99