3D Graphics Performance - Lumia 1520 vs iPhone 5s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Reed2

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Well first thing would be this is not the fastest SD 800, Note 3 is the best so far.

Then I would wonder just how optimised the 1520 is, I mean its Nokia's 1st full spec phone, and just how well does the software run with the test programs with a windows phone.

Even after all that the IP5 is a high end sheep...sorry phone....and be glad that Nokia finally dragged themselves up to other makers levels of tech.

TBH I dont see them pushing the power side too much, that will always be Sammy/IP/HTC/Sony, there is not enough games to push the phone yet, maybe in the future if more people go over to windows then there will be a need for more of their phones to rock the best cpu/gpu.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
This came as a big surprise for me as L1520 sports twice the ram capabilities over 5c. So ram size doesn't even matter anymore?

Corleones

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Keep in mind that resolution plays a big part in performance. Also, most games are written natively for iOS and then ported to other platforms, therefore there will be some differences in terms of performance, due to optimization.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind that resolution plays a big part in performance. Also, most games are written natively for iOS and then ported to other platforms, therefore there will be some differences in terms of performance, due to optimization.

This! I mean, the 5S's display isn't even 720p, so it doesn't really need quad core and a lot of RAM. The A7 chip is actually pretty good, even if it's dual core.

Pontifex

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
That site doesn't even get the Lumia 1520's screen resolution right. I don't know how that test works but the 1520 has far more pixels which demand more power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077