525 stuck at gear screen and recovery tool showing 'software package not available for this phone''?

yashbhati

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
525 stuck at gear screen and recovery tool showing 'software package not available for this phone''

got my lumia 525 updated yesterday with latest windows 10, the start screen was showing loading continously, so i did the hard reset and after that windows 10 worked fine for me except for the application as they didn't ran at all so i thought to give a hard reset again, and this time it stuck over the spinning gears screen and i even tried the hard reset by pressing volume down key + power key but it didn't work , i did not get the exclaimation mark sign (!) it just the basic nokia screen blinking. so i tried to use software recovery tool....... i tried NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER TOOL, LUMIA SOFTWARE RECOVERY TOOL, and WINDOWS PHONE RECOVERY TOOL. but all these software shows the same message' SOFTWARE PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS DEVICE'. what to do now

Syed Khalid1

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
suffering from the same problem sad tried every thing but still not solved sad... :cry::cry:MICROSOFT PLEASE HELP!!!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss