620 vs 820 vs 8X: help me decide [updated]

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a bunch for the comparison. Regarding this specific point, I was under the impression that HERE was only available in certain countries, per the January announcement. Was there a global roll out I missed?

When Nokia renamed their navigation software to HERE, they made them available to other WP8 phones first before it came to iOS and Android. And as always, availability depends on your country or region.

It really goes down to personal preference, not other peoples opinions. Experiences may help, but its different first hand.

Last edited:

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
When Nokia renamed their navigation software to HERE, they made them available to other WP8 phones first before it came to iOS and Android. And as always, availability depends on your country or region.
That's actually not true, HERE launched on iOS a couple of months before it was made available to all WP8 devices. The second part is key, I've covered in the original post that Australia wasn't a launch market for WP8-wide HERE availability. Kind of strange that it's been three months since then and no new markets have been announced.