9 reasons why I use Microsoft Edge as my default browser

GraniteStateColin

May 9, 2012
Visit site
All good reasons in the article. Personally, I love its Collections feature, the ability to write on PDF's using Windows Ink, and the fact that it's not powered and monitored by Google. If not for Edge, I'd use Firefox, Opera, or any other browser that's not sending my usage data to Google.

Reactions: Windreiter

Windreiter

May 13, 2021
Visit site
Good article! I am using Edge since 2015. Never had Google Chrome here. The features are much better and it´s still the fastest browser.

Nelle Douville

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
I've used it as a primary browser for several years and like it or did until recently. I don't use any of the 9 features mentioned, although I did try the sidebar and decided it didn't work for me. My current issues with it are the awful editor and AI (it produces awful search results, far worse than previously.)

korenlev

Jun 7, 2023
Visit site
Edge is an amazing Firefox/Chrome downloader for windows, I have implemented all our automation for windows PC and Servers to use edge browser to download chrome or firefox browsers on demand during install phase of vanilla windows, then uninstalling the edge browser (not a simple automation phase), so far doing a great job !

judah modeste

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I've been using firefox until I bought my new laptop that had windows 8 which I only used IE. Been using edge as soon as I came out and only regretted that it had issues with one site that I use to frequent as it will not load correctly at that time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs