920 camera goes black

jonahtrav

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
About half the time I go to take a picture with my 920 the screen goes black... Doesn't matter which camera app I use, in that the app opens buy the area where you would normally see what your take a picture of is black. The app works in that it seems to go through the motion of taking a picture but it's just black... If I turn the phone off and on it tends to fix it for a little while... Any ideas?

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
About half the time I go to take a picture with my 920 the screen goes black... Doesn't matter which camera app I use, in that the app opens buy the area where you would normally see what your take a picture of is black. The app works in that it seems to go through the motion of taking a picture but it's just black... If I turn the phone off and on it tends to fix it for a little while... Any ideas?

Try using some other camera app.Free some memory.Else if all fails,perform a hard reset,if it still persists,it is a hardware issue

jonahtrav

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Yea I've been hoping not to do the hard reset but that is the next step... My 920 was bought when they first came out and so no replacement...I got a couple of years out of it...I guess I could carry my N8 with my 920 while waiting for a Windows 10 phone sometime this fall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss