920 is a brick now

anon(6109249)

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
The camera quit working and I tried everything, so I was hoping the new update would cure it. Ha, I just updated my 920 and now the phone is frozen. It keeps cycling between the LUMIA screen then to the white background with the AT&T planet logo. I've tried both resets (vol down + power and volume down +camera + power and nothing happens.

I've got a brick only 5 weeks old. This Nokia is junk.

I called AT&T support and they couldn't help. They are sending me a replacement, but these are refurbs someone else sent in so who knows what your getting.

anon(6109249)

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the input. I didn't try the fix you posted because it seems too complicated and involved. I don't think for $460 device I should have to become my own service tech. The phone somehow after a day popped up with the message that it was finishing the update. After it finished the phone works but the camera still does not which is what started this. I called AT&T and they are sending me a new phone. It should be here on Monday. If this (new) phone gives me any more issues I'm going back to my android phone which I never had any problems with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos